Thursday, April 12, 2007

FAREWELL VS WELLFARE


Well…. I dunno how to start .. but I’ll try my best. Ni cerita yang agak sedih for me, coz I’m gonna loose one of my best friend a.k.a my best boss a.k.a my best opis mate.


my best friend/my best 2nd boss/my best opis mate

Start from Saturday, then drag to Sunday I n Pah busy preparing the menu for Hasdee farewell. Di sebabkan bajet nyer yg ciput so me n Pah decided to masak sendiri the menu for the farewell. Tak de la sedap mane sgt, but ok la untuk makan 40 person.

So when the day come, Monday 09 April, 2007, majlis nyer berjalan lancar, but then bile time Hasdee bagi speech, I rasa sayu sgt, rasa sedih sgt… n I couldn’t stop my tears coming down..(betul ker ayat aku ni? Belasah jer la).. Then ade laky yg tanya, naper nangis2 nih… So I buat bodoh jer.. but I perasan Hasdee pun sebak juga mase bagi speech tu, but what to do, he had no choice.

The MC lady

The VIP's (my Boss yang very the sporting tengah bagi speech)


After the speech, bagi hadiah la plak
What ever pun, I would like to say trillion thanks to a Pah, Fatihah ,Sam, Tasya and my Datuk K an also the everybody yang terlibat coz helping to organize this farewell. Without them, I wont be able to make everything going smooth n clear. (Macam ucapan org terima award la plak)

To Hasdee (kalau la dia terbace, but I know dia tak kan bace coz dia tak tau blog I nih) Your are the best boss that I ever have in this world, n you also the best friend. I hope the friendship relation between us will be forever. We gonna miss U ...

adios.. sayonara

No comments: